Twitter Bootstrap is a popular open source User Interface Framework developed and maintained by the developers at Twitter.Bootstrap supports responsive user interface. With responsive user interface, you can have a single layout for your website which aligns differently when viewed from larger screens like PC and smaller screens like smart phone, tablet,.. etc.
Bootstrap can be used with ASP.NET Web Forms and MVC. I wrote some articles which has step by step instructions on how to use bootstrap in both ASP.NET Web Forms and MVC.
List of Bootstrap with ASP.NET Articles:
- Twitter Bootstrap with ASP.NET: Step by step instruction on creating your first ASP.NET web forms application using Bootstrap as user interface.
- Bootstrap 3.0.0 with ASP.NET Web Forms – Step by Step – Without NuGet Package: This article guides you for creating Web Forms project using Bootstrap. Here I’ve not used any Bootstrap NuGet package. If you don’t like to use NuGet package, then this article will be great for you. The sample project source code is available in the article Bootstrap 3.0.0 with ASP.NET Web Forms – Step by Step – Sample Code.
- Twitter Bootstrap with ASP.NET MVC 4: Step by step instruction on creating your first Dot Net MVC web application using Bootstrap as user interface.
- Bootstrap with ASP.NET MVC 4 – Step by Step – Without NuGet Package: Article with step by step instruction for creating MVC with bootstrap web application without using Bootstrap NuGet package. The sample source code is available in Bootstrap with ASP.NET MVC 4 – Sample Source Code.
- Knockout.js and Bootstrap with ASP.NET MVC: Step by Step: Article with step by step instruction for creating MVC web application with MVVM architecture using Knockout.js. In this, bootstrap is used for user interface.
- Bootstrap 3 with ASP.NET MVC 5 – Step by Step: Article with step by step instructions for creation MVC 5 web application in Visual Studio 2013 with Twitter Bootstrap 3.
- Twitter Bootstrap Packages for Visual Studio: Details about the bootstrap packages available for ASP.NET Web Forms and MVC.
- Customizing Bootstrap: Details about customizing the bootstrap elements.
- Bootstrap 3 With MVC 5 And Entity Framework 6 Database First: Article with step by step instructions on Creating an ASP.NET MVC 5 web application using Entity Framework 6 database first workflow and using the Bootstrap classes in MVC html helper controls. This article also explains the process to update the NuGet packages including bootstrap to their latest stable version.