Gram (g) to other weight and mass unit conversion
Gram (g) is one among the common unit of weight and mass in Metric SI unit system. Gram is otherwise spelled as Gramme in British English. In metric system Gram is abbreviated as g. Another common abbreviation used for Gram is gm. Gram is equal to 1 out of 1,000 Kilogram.
Significant Gram Conversions
- 1 Gram = 0.000000001 Metric Kilotonne.
- 1 Gram = 0.000001 Metric Tonne.
- 1 Gram = 0.001 Kilogram.
- 1 Gram = 10 Decigram.
- 1 Gram = 100 Centigram.
- 1 Gram = 1000 Milligram.
- 1 Gram = 1000000 Microgram.
- 1 Gram = 1000000000 Nanogram.
- 1 Gram = 1000000000000 Picogram.
- 1 Gram = 5 Carat.
- 1 Gram = 0.0000009842065276110606282276 Long Ton.
- 1 Gram = 0.0000011023113109243879036149 Short Ton.
- 1 Gram = 0.002204622621848775807229738 Pound.
- 1 Gram = 0.0352739619495804129156758082 Ounce.
- 1 Gram = 0.5643833911932866066508129314 Dram.
- 1 Gram = 15.432358352956863008961122957 Grain.
- 1 Gram = 0.0026792288807190011677051129 Troy Pound.
- 1 Gram = 0.0321507465686282484449884179 Troy Ounce.
- 1 Gram = 15.432358352956863008961122957 Troy Grain.
Page Last Modified On: Feb 25, 2016